[Northkeep] [Fwd: : Does anyone know?]]

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Aug 16 17:41:15 PDT 2007

Pretty much any injection molding place should be able to do it.

Heck there used to be a childrens toy kit that allowed you to make your
own molds then make the item out of tire weights.  Most kids I knew made
dinosaurs and army men.  (It's a guy thing).

I have the NK coin mold (and an Ansteorran one) but I'm not going to
allow them to be used for anything other than metal casting.  Rather
than using one of the SCA related backs, a simple back scratched into a
stone wouldn't take more than 15-20 min.  It could just say "Ahoy",
"Ayyye", or the ever popular "Arrr".  :P

How many would be wanted?  200? 400?  It would take a couple of hours to
cast them if the Barony is willing to use the metal bought for the event
tokens.

    Damon

        What I am looking for is a place that can make them with the
Northkeep
        symbol on them. I havent had a chance to look at that first link. I
        know it can be done because of the social orders in LA and AL that
        have the names of the order and such put on them. This year is too
        soon but next year would be cool!