[Northkeep] Custom Pirate Booty

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Thu Aug 16 23:37:08 PDT 2007

It is getting close to the deadline for the Pirate Demo Day to have an order of custom plastic coins made for this year. . .

I'm not into too many craft stores of late, but what about this as a starter alternative idea:
1) Get some of the round wooden coins from a hobby store and spray painting them metallic gold.  Then make a stamp/stencil and get some of that poofie paint and mix in some metalic gold paint and make a 3D relief of the tower (or then spray the overall gold on).

2) I have heard of a substance called polomer clay; I think it might be too time consumming to hand make coins from a mold with the clay, then spy paint metallic gold.

The Original Coin idea is a great idea; I wonder if it might be used with the Calontir Carnaval Days the Northern Region is planning on next year.  Initial mold setup is what would add the greatest expense, after that a huge lot for various events and of course to fill the Baron's Coffiers (largess) with actual COINs!

Renault

How many are you wanting?

Ismet

Montega wrote:
What I am looking for is a place that can make them with the Northkeep
symbol on them. I havent had a chance to look at that first link. I
know it can be done because of the social orders in LA and AL that
have the names of the order and such put on them. This year is too
soon but next year would be cool!

> On 8/16/07, Cheryl Lorrey <azuredecodragon at yahoo.com> wrote:
<<<

Send your friends personalized video messages!
Sign up for a FREE Juno account and start sending Video Mail today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://account.juno.com/s/cart?action=addToCart%26offerId=freeVideo%26sep=ssc%26group=freeVideo%26mailType=video%26refcd=JUEML0707VDO