[Northkeep] Fwd: OT: Centennial Bike Trek Ride Needs Volunteers

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Mon Aug 27 09:32:00 PDT 2007

This event is October 20th and they need volunteers. If you are willing to take time out of your eventing schedule to help out please contact me off list and I will put you in contact with the appropriate person here at the the Parks Dept. I have already checked the Ansteorran Calander and the only event close to Northkeep is Brad Leah's Survivor Event. If you are NOT planning on attending please consider volunteering to help out.

Below is the listed information:

Tulsa County Parks and Tula City Parks are working together on the Centennial Bike Trek Ride. It will be held October 20, 2007. If you are unable to give a cash donation, we are in need of volunteers.

Here is a list of volunteers needed:

Rest Stop Areas: Tulsa Zoo, McClure Park, Skiatook Dam, Red Bud Valley
Duties: give out drinks and snacks, clean the area and cheer the riders on

Kid Zone Area: play games with the children and keep them safe in the area

Give Directions: able to give them directions of the routes form different areas

SAG Drivers: following the riders in case they need help or a ride

Please be a part of an exciting event.

If you are interested in helping contact me off list and I will point you in the right direction to volunteer.

Thanks,
Ciana