[Northkeep] Sending regrets for Populace this Month- Me too!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 11:22:08 PDT 2007

Well, me too, sort of... I won't be visiting Aline's boyfriend, but I also won't be at Populace tonight. I'll be at Alex's football practice. I may try and make it to the after-glow if I can. Someone give me a holler if the place changes!

  See everyone at the Pirate Demo if not sooner!

  Zahava (I know, I know... the mysteriously absent one for the last several months... I'll be back soon, I promise!!)

Aline Swynbrook <alineswynbrook at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Due to the fact that I will be in the Middle Kingdom
all next weekend for the wedding of Lady Anne Lyse van
Gavere (originally of Mooneschadowe) and Sir Ullr
Vinstygge, I will be spending this evening visiting my
boyfriend and will not be at populace. Please except
my regrets on missing it. I look forward to seeing
everyone at Triumphe.

In Service,
Ly Aline