[Northkeep] Grub N Garb this week!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:12:40 PDT 2007

This Wednesday is GNG! Looks like the weather is gonna be fantastic!
I'd like to invite everyone to come out and celebrate the new event
season! Lots of really cool stuff coming up fast.

7th and Memorial at McClure park around 7 pm

I will be there and I will have tables

Everyone bring something to eat. If you are working on a new cooking
project and would like to show it off or test it out, GNG is the place
to be! Wanna give it run before you enter it for A&S, bring it to us!
Heavy fighters eat anything :)  I will have two tables so we can fill
them up with good food.

Drummers, dancers, artisans... come and join us. Bring friends and tell people.

See you there!

Montega