[Northkeep] OT: jobs available

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 29 11:29:39 PDT 2007

Please pardon the off topic post - feel free to pass it along as you see fit to
anyone you know who might be interested.

The company I work for - Pryer Machine & Tool, located in Tulsa & in Claremore -
 has several job openings. I've been very happy with my experience here, and
would be happy to gush privately about the company and its philosophy.

Most of the positions require *some* form of manufacturing experience.
Experience working with sheet metal is a plus. We have three shifts (days,
nights, and weekends) with pay bonuses offered for second and third shifts.

Open positions include:

Tulsa Plant:

Assembly Technician: (1 on 1st Shift)
Hydro Operator: (1 on 2nd shift) *
Deburr Operator:  (3 on 1st Shift) - entry level position.
Check & Straighten (1 on 2nd shift)*
Maintenance Tech (1 on 1st shift) **
PC Tech (1 on 1st shift)
Quality Inspector (1 on 1st shift and 1 on 2nd shift)**
Warehouse Attendant (1 on 1st shift) *

Claremore Plant:

CNC Lathe Operator:
CNC Programmer: (1 on 2nd Shift) **
Heat Treat Operator: (1 on 1st shift)
Saw Operator: (1 on 2nd Shift)
Stretch-Forming Operator – Skins: (1 on 1st Shift , 1 on 2nd Shift) *

A number of these jobs offer a referral bonus, which I would be more than
delighted to split equally with successful candidates. The bonuses range from
(*)$500.00 to (**)$1500.00.

If you'd like more information on any of the above positions, or would like to
know more about Pryer Machine, please contact me off list.

- Zubeydah