[Northkeep] Ld Facon duPray Please come to the white phone

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 18:25:41 PDT 2007

I thought your story very cute, entertaining and creative.  Maybe I understood it okay because I'm pretty computer retarded.
  Aurora

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
  Nahhhh, just being silly... trying to speak more "period"... since there
were no computers, the closest thing (since I haven't a clue if they really
USED pidgeons) was to refer to "electronic message relaying" as "pidgeon
message relaying"... but since Anandi's computer was not yet (but is now)
hooked up to the internet, or there were glitches, I was referring to her
pidgeons as... well... you read the post... I believe Facon's PC died due to
fan-related issues (I could be wrong) therefore I said they died of heat
exhaustion, which is also perfectly plausible, given the recent
temperatures...

Clear as mud? LOL!

Gisela, the mildly amusing at times
(but often just annoying)