[Northkeep] FW: Pirate Demo

Sarah Goss family at contractclerical.com
Tue Aug 14 06:12:10 PDT 2007

IF we have enough committed volunteers, the following will be the itinerary
for the Pirate Ship.

Weekend of August 25th – Lucan and Sarah will go pick up the ship. (We will
have to go to Branson to pick it up.)

September 1st or 2nd – Workday to Repair the ship.  (Anyone who knows how to
follow instructions, use a hammer, cordless drill, and a paintbrush is
appreciated.)

September 7th and 8th – Construct and Play!  (Even if we are there at 7am,
we will not be able to set up the ship before the demo starts at 1pm without
doing some initial set-up on the 7th.)

Sarah