[Northkeep] demo for library

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Wed Aug 15 06:08:28 PDT 2007

Is there room for another small pavilion?  Like 10x12 or so?  I can
bring that and supplies for Trichinopoly Chainwork (Viking Wire
Knitting) and Loop Braiding...I can also bring some Inkle weaving (and
someone to demonstrate)...There will be at least 2 people with me if not
more...

YIS,
Lady Adalia VonderBerg

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Hugh &
Belinda Niewoehner
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 8:21 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep; Debora; Sarah Goss
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] demo for library

Thank you Angus.  I hope as many people as possible can be there.  I
hope to be there with my armor, too.

Montega is right.  Northkeep has often risen to the occasion.  Martin
East has tried hard to accommodate us, let's reciprocate.  They are
still calling this a Renaissance Fair like last year, though we found
out then that included more than our period or the Ren.  This is an
opportunity to educate the public.  Think of it as a Sci Fi convention.

Yeah, they may have come for Star Trek, but they left wanting to be a
Knight.

The library demo will run 1-4 p.m. Saturday the 8th of Sept.   They want

us to be there no later than noon.   We will have a parking area right
up front for our use.

They were floored by our turnout last year.  I'd like to do as well this

year.    We will need to set up a list field and I'd like to have a pair

of pavilions available.   One for A&S display (which will be overseen by

our Minister of Arts and Sciences)  and one for the fighting community
to stay cool under.     As Sarah has requested, will there be sufficient

hands available and willing to help move and assemble  the ship?

The library is providing water and snacks.  Don't know what they have to

offer since I never got to the green room last year.  They will do water

and ice runs to keep our water coolers filled if need be.

Weapons must be peace-bonded (cannot be drawn or removed from your
control without untying something).

I would like to start getting a feel for an expected attendance.  This
isn't a firm commitment, just a general idea.  We need a show of hands
(yeah, alright, emails are ok).

Will YOU be there?

    Damon & Ismet