[Northkeep] Scribal/Heraldic Symposium

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:16:24 PDT 2007

I plan to obtain anything I don't already have, but being the Northkeep
Scribal Guild representative (unofficial position), I have lots of blank
charters. I will be travelling from the downtown Tulsa area to the Promenade
Mall area (and probably the 51st & Memorial area) tonight. If you like, I
can bring some by for you to look through if you don't live too far away.

Call me if you are interested (anyone)
810-8773
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra