[Northkeep] FW: Pirate Demo

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 12:38:57 PDT 2007

My computer has been on the blink again, just got it running again.  I wouldbe more than hapy to help with anything that I can.  Sewing, Painting, etc.  Just let me know how.  My cell is 810-3778
  Aurora

Sarah Goss <family at contractclerical.com> wrote:
  I am glad to hear that you are available. We have a sail, but I don't know
its condition. I also need some rope for rigging and some black paint. I
would be more worried about finding materials at this point.

See the pics.

Sarah