[Northkeep] saga reports

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:11:23 PDT 2007

Hello Northkeep!
 The rain and the super hot weather seem to be over for now. Grub N
Garb should be more comfortable. I am going to start advertising it on
local calendars so that we can get the word out. I'd love to see some
dancing, drumming, arts. This is also a good time for cooks to show
off some of that cooking! Dress to impress and bring food to share.
Last Wed of each month at fighter practice. 7th and Memorial, McClure
Park.

 Romeo and Juliet as portrayed by the Tulsa Ballet! The theater
requests our help in making the production a little more magical! They
have been gracious enough to allow us free admission when we show up
in garb. This is a really cool way to also let the public know who we
are, as well as getting the chance to see a great show. I hope to see
lots of you there. Three dates to choose from. Sept 21,22,23. On the
23rd the show is at 3PM. Tulsaballet.org
Or you can call 918-749-6030 for details
. (By the way this is Tulsa Ballets 51st season in production!)

Library Demo is upon us! Please join us for this great event on Sept
8th. I have flyers you can hang at work and give to friends. This is
at the Martin East Regional Library from 1-4. Garnett between 21st and
31st. We need volunteers to help set up and tear down as well as a
waterbearing crew. Donations for this are welcomed and appreciated!
We plan on getting there around 10 am to get started. This is going to
be a pirate theme and should be really great for the kids!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun event season!

Lady Montega Blackdragon