[Northkeep] Get in Free To See Romeo and Juliet!

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 21 08:13:09 PDT 2007

I think thought they were wanting people dressed fancy in more renaissance
styles to add flavor to the experience, sort of stand around the lobby
before the show type thing.  The perk for going dressed up in fancy SCA
attire is that you get to watch the show for free. We should coordinate
plans so that Northkeep sends two main groups to the Ballet one on that
Friday and one on Sunday. That same Saturday is Dionader and everyone from
Northkeep should be going to Chemin Noir to support the demo and then to the
after glow at Fenton's house. Of course I guess you could go to the demo
then drive back to Tulsa for the Ballet if you wanted, not that I am telling
you want to do one way or another, but you should seriously plan on being at
the Demo in Chemin Noir regardless of when or if you plan to help the
Ballet.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron