[Northkeep] Timekeepers/class Heralds

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 10:43:44 PST 2007

Heralds do lots and lots of stuff-- but in this case what we will do is watch the time and let people know when the classes should start and end. Also during the class changes we will walk through the site (to the populated areas) and call out various announcements that need to be made.

  Zahava

giladriel <giladriel at cox.net> wrote:
  what do harolds do?
Michelle