[Northkeep] Baronial Trailer

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Dec 5 21:31:30 PST 2007

greetings

check your owners manual.
most truck bumpers are rated for at least 2000 lb.
but i have no idea what the " pull weight " is for the trailer when fully
loaded.the double axel actually takes more of the trailer load  weight , but
your bumper and hitch have to carry the pull weight.

hope that helps

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur