[Northkeep] Ice reports.

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Dec 10 07:39:00 PST 2007

Ian just posted to the list so they seem to be fine and have power.  Ainar
and I lost power at home early this morning and we have multiple large tree
limbs down, including the neighbors whole tree which has partially fallen
onto our roof - doesn't look too bad though.  We're both at work, although
we left Magdalena at our house with candles and blankets.  :)

Mercedes