[Northkeep] Ice reports.

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:19:38 PST 2007

Im at work but havent had power since early Sunday morning.  Not expected to get service again until the 18th they are saying.  Luckily I have a gas fireplace so I can just sleep on my couch.  Hope everyone else is staying safe and warm.

Karl> From: steldr at cox.net> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:39:00 -0600> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Ice reports.> > Ian just posted to the list so they seem to be fine and have power. Ainar > and I lost power at home early this morning and we have multiple large tree > limbs down, including the neighbors whole tree which has partially fallen > onto our roof - doesn't look too bad though. We're both at work, although > we left Magdalena at our house with candles and blankets. :)> > Mercedes> >