[Northkeep] Checking in

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:17:18 PST 2007

Diarmaid and I still had power when we left for work this morning, though it flickered a lot between 6 and 7:30 am.  Getting to work was actually pretty easy, if you didn't mind driving around fallen trees and over fallen power lines (shudder).

I'm spending my day calming down 800+ college students who have lost power to their apartments and are in the middle of final exams.  Fun.

Talana