[Northkeep] Ice Report

giladriel giladriel at cox.net
Mon Dec 10 17:39:28 PST 2007

All is well on my end as well. Power flickers every once in a while but so
far we have managed to not
loose it. I'd offer to house anyone with out power, but if they don't have
power they can't read this lol. So if anyone with power knows of someone
with out it that needs a warm place to stay let me know
Michelle