[Northkeep] Ice reports.

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 18:27:55 PST 2007

Well ofcourse we did end up losing power and everyone we know is down as well so we ended up back up at the hospital camping out in our conference room.  Not so bad because we have a big projection screen with all kinds of DVD as well as large generators to keep the power up and running.  Everyone stay safe and warm.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep