[Northkeep] Ice Report

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Dec 11 07:23:38 PST 2007

Abe and I have had multiple flickers, but as of this morning, have not lost
power for longer than a few minutes as of yet. We have trees from the
neighbor's yard laying on the power lines, however, so we've been expecting
to lose power at any point.  All his family is without power. My company's
plant (by the airport) is without power, so I ran payroll from our payroll
company's office yesterday. We were out and about for a bit yesterday,
getting payroll docs and getting me to the payroll office.  While I was
processing, Abe was in the Admiral & Memorial WalMart, and had just finished
his purchase when that store lost power. Wisely, he exited immediately, as
it got ugly fast.

 It's eerie sitting in the quiet listening to the sound of the trees
shattering all around the area.

-zubeydah