[Northkeep] Ice Report

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 07:54:01 PST 2007

Ungas and I made it through the night..I think we had 8 or 9 blankets on us and all the animals so it was nice and toasty. The thermastat still said it was 60 I hope it does not drop any lower. I am kind of thankful I did not go grocery shopping this weekend as all would be ruin, but last night was quite an adventure tryng to find a restaurant that was a) with power, )b) having not run out of food or c) several hour wait. I think I will dust off the turkey fryer and cook dinner on that if I can find some propane. It is a good thing we play the SCA and have gotten used to camping in the cold.

                    )))(((

                   ( + + )

.o00o

.(_)