[Northkeep] Ice reports.

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 09:19:12 PST 2007

Keigan and I are without power and phones. We have a fireplace and a bit of firewood. If I can get access to a chainsaw, we will have a lot of firewood. We've lost several trees. The power and phone lines are all underground in our neighborhood, so the problem is upline in both cases. I may be moving Keigan and Brie to her mothers for the duration as of tonight or tomorrow if we don't get the power back at least.

This is the reason we're bouncing email.? I am at work and will try to find time to clear some space on both accounts, amid doing actual work.