[Northkeep] Ice Reports

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:41:06 PST 2007

St. Francis did lose power - they were on auxiliary yesterday and last night, and were on PSO's priority list along with Hillcrest and St. John.  Only OSU Hospital downtown was still on the grid.

We're just south of St. Francis and lost power, but the demarcation line was at the edge of our apartment complex.  Down the street from us, the houses still have power.  Drat it.

For you oldtimers, Livia is fine.  She lost power over the weekend, and is staying with her sister out near Muskogee.  They're warm and electrically lit.

Talana