[Northkeep] ice report (s)

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Wed Dec 12 07:42:00 PST 2007

>Also, this weekend (Fri & Sat) we'll be headed back to Tulsa, with
nippers, hatchets, >(& if we can get it working now) a gas chainsaw. If
any still need debris cleared then, >we'll be there to help :)

I don't want to be an alarmist but before making too many plans for the
weekend, please keep appraised of the weather -- while all the ice
Mooneschadowe received is now gone the forecast is saying we might wake
up to 4-6 inches of snow on Saturday morning. I checked Weatherbug for
Tulsa and they are saying 70% chance of snow for Saturday. So make plans
for more winter weather -- don't think it's all over for now.

Estrill