[Northkeep] Ice Report

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Wed Dec 12 07:46:43 PST 2007

The Wal-Mart at 71st and 145th in Broken Arrow is open for business this
morning.

BTW, this is Adalia checking in.  We are without power still (I'm at
work).  Power lines have been ripped from the house, so we are likely to
be one of the last ones restored.  Kids, Hubby, and I are staying in BA
with my mother, Jutte (who has gas fireplace, but no power).  Animals
are taken care of too.  We're alive, fed and mostly warm.

YIS,
Adalia

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:16 AM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Ice Report

Aline,

I feel sorry for you.

Yesterday I drove past Woodland hills on the way home.  It was packed.
I guess all those folks without power figured it'd be a good time to go
shopping.

The odd thing was the new Walmart @ 71st. and Memorial.  They had power
but they also had signs out front "Closed due to power outage".  They
even had a guy standing there turning away people who saw the lights on
and figured surely Walmart would want their money enough to be open
regardless of the sign.

Went by again this morning same deal. [Insert unprintable muttering
about the ability to do basic math.]

    Damon  Stillwithoutpowerathomeheimer