[Northkeep] Ice Report

niki lambert redneckprincess1986 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 17:59:51 PST 2007

Abby checking in!
   This is the first time i have been able to officially check in but have spoken to several on the phone.We do not have power and have not had power since 5 am sunday. my ENTIRE family has been sick as dogs, we have no heat or lights but we do have a bunch of candles and a fire place and stacks of wood. currently we are all staying at the house sleeping under LOTS of blankets and puppies as extra body heat.  We are ok now and should have power soon, atleast thats what we pray for before bed. My dad taught us well, we have a gas grill and a charcol smoker in the back yard plus learned how to bowl water in the fireplace for oatmeal mortor in the mornings. My mothers office got power yesterday and internet today, Yay rejoice! days with out myspace has been killing me ;-P just kidding. Probably wont be on for another couple of days unless miracles really do happen on 80th street. God i am full of bad puns and have had no one to tell them to. Sigh i miss you guys already.
 Talked to olivia just a minute ago, she is warm and full of energy at her dance class and should be homeish friday.  Off to shower in the sink at the office tootles!
  Abby