[Northkeep] ice report

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:53:50 PST 2007

That is unless the power company does to us (rags and I) what they did to my
mother. They refused to power up her pole due to Meter Damage on 3 of the 4
houses which are feeds off her pole until an electrician came out to
reconnect the service boxes to the homes. The House DUE North of me,
Cuellar's, has the Service connect box ripped off it and has been vacant for
abotu 4 years. (for those that do not know. My house and Rag's House are on
the same grid about 20 yards apart back to back)