[Northkeep] Checking In

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 14 08:51:14 PST 2007

There is a real support network forming from both inside and outside
Ansteorra for people hit by this storm. Northkeep does seem to have been hit
the hardest and so the efforts may be focused here to help us. If any of you
are in need of firewood, food, etc. Please let me know and I will get you in
contact with people who are willing to help see you thru this current
situation.
It is a real heart warming thing that people from all across Ansteorra are
asking how they can help us, and even more so to hear people from other
Kingdoms offering their help as well. If any of you are in a situation where
you need help, or you know another member of the Barony who needs help,
please do not hestitate to speak up.We have deliveries of firewood, and food
standing by. The sooner you speak up the sooner we can get you help so
please let me know ASAP.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron