[Northkeep] Aid is coming

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 11:19:40 PST 2007

my house is availible for anything the barony needs that it or i can provide. i have an extra fridge and plenty of crash space if needed. the side of the yard can be used as a firewood storage area and with a chainsaw we can harvest my backyard for alot more firewood.
  let me know what is needed,

  randel

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  A caravan of SCA folk from Atenveldt and the Outlands are on their way to
Northkeep. These good samatitans are in need a rallying point to drop off
firewood and food for those affected by this storm...If there is anyone in
Tulsa who is willing to let their home serve as a deport and distribution
point for this relief effort please let me know ASAP.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron