[Northkeep] Aid is coming

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 16:16:04 PST 2007

Im in the same boat as Facon,(Ive got arms, a back & 2 willing hands to help) and I'll be in Tulsa anyways helping family cleanup. Id be happy to come help with whatever! and people wonder why we love the SCA so much. its not just the Dream itself, its the people in it! my cell's (918)430-4459, pls lemme know if theres anything we can do to help!
Slainte!

~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
    AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~
"Be naughty, save Santa the trip!"------------------------------