[Northkeep] Happy Birthday!

ld.blackmoon at cox.net ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Dec 16 19:11:36 PST 2007

greetings`
im finaly`down to only 59 unread e-mails,admittedly this` was done `by quick scan to drop the number from over 400 e-mails .( no power for a week seems to make e-mails multiply like bunnies )
just wanted to thank karl thorgiersson and robin and marianne for calling to check on me. lost a tower for half a day ,water for a day and a half , but cell phone and gas have been life savers for the past week.
will be ohhh so glad when they finaly get power back on .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur