[Northkeep] power update

ld.blackmoon at cox.net ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 13:25:22 PST 2007

greetings

if fresh cut is ok, i just finished cutting a large limb set on i believe it was xyler ( theres some kind of services place on the right side of 11th street, anyway take lft off of 11th if headed for utica ) anyway , most of way down blk on right side  " 1144 "  they dont have a fire place. but is allready stacked by road in fireplace size chunks, more than a rick worth.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur