[Northkeep] power update

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:20:00 PST 2007

And FYI I called them yesterday there is a 5-7 day wait though. AND I got an
estimate from an electrician I have the info for him if anyone else would
like it. He was working in My neighborhood yesterday and for an additional
$100 he would have dome it yesterday or I could wait for the city to assign
it to him and his schedule.