[Northkeep] checking in

Craig Henson lord_gerard_de_le_quartier at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:28:13 PST 2007

The power was back on yesterday morning when I came home to check the house, and the cable was fixed today. We lost enough branches that all my trees will have to come down. With the loss of power for 9 days we lost everything in the refrigerator, freezer and chest freezer. We can't see any damage to the house yet, but there is some damage to the roof of one of the storage sheds out back. Mom the cats and I are safe and back home together.

Gratefully,
Gerard