[Northkeep] Winterkingdom help

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 10:05:18 PST 2007

Lord Facon,

Id be happy fill in where-ever & whenever. I plan to be on sit Fri eve with Kale to help with set up, rooms or hall.  I can also help with Tear-down, Heralding, & Feast prep & Gate, (any time EXCEPT the 1130-1230 shift, Im teaching in that slot!, and yes, I have done gate, many many many times before)
Put me where ever *you* need most.  There is a class I want to take at 930, & another at 230p, but I can work around those.
Lemme know what/where ya put me.
Slainte!

~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
    AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~