[Northkeep] WInterkingdom and RE: Ice reports

Theresa Kwasny raptorboss at cox.net
Mon Dec 10 13:36:28 PST 2007

Hey everyone,

We got home after the event just fine and the ice missed us in Springdale.
I can always tell that it was a great event if I get cramps in my cheeks
(yes, the ones on my face).  It means that every muscle in my body is
fatigued and I smiled all day long.  WInterkingdom was definitely a
cheek-cramping event.

Therese

Message: 8