[Northkeep] Ice Report

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:34:13 PST 2007

I am fine.  Alarich drove home this morning to
Moonescahdowe which took him four hours.  I hung out
in my apartment until 3pm, when I gave up and loaded
the cat and his stuff (its like moving a toddler) and
drove to my parents house.  That took 2 hours (81 and
Riverside to 41 and Garnett) due to traffic lights
being out.  While they are also without power, their
neighbor, who is on a different grid, does, and it
providing warm meals and hot showers.  I will be
heading to work tomorrow, as the mall has full power
(**cringe**).

Cheers,
Aline