[Northkeep] ice report (s)

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 18:50:39 PST 2007

just checking in, Mike & I are back in Tahlequah, after being stuck in Tulsa working til earlier today (and stayin with family, with & then without power) its a COMPLETELY different world back here at home. It rained. no ice. no...nothing.
We've a small place, but if any1 needs/wants to make the drive, we have air mattresses,  hot water, warmth, & open doors. We live right off NSU campus.
Also, this weekend (Fri & Sat) we'll be headed back to Tulsa, with nippers, hatchets, (& if we can get it working now) a gas chainsaw. If any still need debris cleared then, we'll be there to help :) We'd be there sooner, but Mike has his finals tomorrow (wed) here in town. (430-4459)
Stay safe, stay warm, slan!

~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
    AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~
"Be naughty, save Santa the trip!"