[Northkeep] Important message about your power.

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:48:53 PST 2007

I find it cool that because we all camp so much that a lot of us were
prepared for this. On a side note and just because I work for PSO, they are
working around the clock to restore everyone. We called in 2500 guys from
surrounding states to help get everyone back on. As of the latest they are
still projecting that everyone will be back on by Tuesday. If you or someone
you know hooked up a generator, PLEASE call PSO and let them know. These put
out electricity not only to the home but back out on the lines as well and
pose a threat to the men working to get power back on. If they know a
residence has a generator, they can take precaution to protect themselves.
Call 1-888-216-3523 to report. Thanks!!!

Tega