[Northkeep] Arrival of Pending Aid....

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 16:43:56 PST 2007

The aid that was coming from Atenvaldt (& Caid) has been put on hold for several reasons. (1) The coming storm. I do not want more people stranded in the storm and they would be traveling through the storm to get to us. Granted if the weather man is correct we will not get hit too hard but one never knows. And (2) most Northkeepers are back up with electricity. I do realize that Adailia and her family are not back up and will not be for probably another week. However, the vast majority are up, sheltered, feed and keeping warm. As my earlier post requested if you know of ANYONE that needs specific things please email me prviately and we will do all that is needed to get them what they need. Blak Hawk & Adailia need to contact me to let me know if they need anything.

I have been in contact with our Baron, our Seneshal, our Regional Seneshal and the Kingdom Seneshal throughout the day today. They are all working to make sure Northkeep is taken care of. So please let me know what is needed so that I can get a better handle on what is going on.

If things worsen over the weekend let me know. Thank you for all those that have offered crash space for travelers, extra storage space and those offering the backs to help unload. But for now the pending aid is on hold.

--
Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep