[Northkeep] Slightly Off Topic

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:13:08 PST 2007

I have been to Elodie's house and begun the clean up on the HUGE tree in her
back yard... It is gonna take a few days to get it down. The tree is not
completely lying on the ground So ther eis some climbing to be done to
safely bring the tree limbs off. Some of them are 15-20 feet above the
ground. IF Anyone is interested in Wood carving it is some BEAUTIFUL Oak and
there are going to be SEVERAL nice sized pieces to be had out of this tree.
BUT as I said I cannot safely bring the larger parts down alone. Please
contact me off list if someone can make time to assist.

BlakHawk