[Northkeep] Fwd: Firewood

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Fri Dec 21 07:51:29 PST 2007

Greetings Northkeep,

I hope one and all have a Merry Christmas this year. I received this email from "Robin Wood" and he wishes that I pass this email on to those that are still in need of wood or for those that just wish to replenish their stock. Since Lord Raven will be deploying soon he doesn't want it to go to waste when someone else is in need of it. Please contact him either by email or phone if you wish to have it.

Not sure if Blak Hawk & Adalia still need it or not. I believe they are the only ones left without power. Is this a correct assessment of last weeks power outage??

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

--
Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep

Hi, Ciana,

So, Lord Charles Raven has truckloads of firewood available (some which still needs to be cut up) at his home in Fletcher, OK, just off highway 44. He is getting ready to deploy with the U.S. Army and begs those in Northkeep who need it to come get it.

He can be reached at 580/585-7139 or charles_raven at hotmail.com.

Cheers,
Robin Wood