[Northkeep] Boffer (and rapier)

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 15:55:58 PST 2007

Alright, our first boffer practice date (and rapier, of coarse) in the
Library Downtown Tulsa will be January 2, 2008. Is anyone interested in
meeting, or will everyone be too worn out from the holidays? Perhaps we can
get together to simply assemble swords or something, instead of actually
getting
any practice done. Any thoughts??? If it's not a good day, I can call
them and cancel, in case someone else can use the room. After January
2, we will meet
EVERY Wednesday after that at 6:30.

Here are the dates the Library has reserved for us:
Jan. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
March 5, 12, 19, 26

Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra