[Northkeep] Budget on the website

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 12:50:58 PST 2007

If you click on the title "Seneschal" it will link to the correct page.

While testing the link I did realize that I had forgotten to hook the link
up to the badge of office as well.  Clicking on either should get you where
you need to go.

If this still does not work I recommend clearing your browser's cache for
temporary Internet files and check your browser's settings to ensure that it
is set to check for new or load pages every time you visit a site.  This has
caused others to not be able to see updated site info in the past.

Amadeo