[Northkeep] Crash space

giladriel giladriel at cox.net
Wed Dec 5 03:36:06 PST 2007

They can stay here if you are still looking for a crash space. They can bunk
in my sons room. I do not have cats or dogs. I do smoke but not in my house.
I get banished to the garage lol.
my address is 2110 greenbrier circle, claremore oklahoma 74017. My phone
numbers are home: 918-283-4416 and cell is 918-504-6479
if they need directions let me know.
Michelle