[Northkeep] In need of help

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Dec 5 12:46:01 PST 2007

 Greeting unto the populous,

Lady Keigan and I are in need of assistance for feast.  We have mushrooms being donated for the feast(the good news), but they are at a mushroom farm up in Miami, OK.  Due to expenses of her recent illness and ongoing health issues she cannot get up there to get them.  I can't get there in the time frame that they have(they are open 8-5). Our question is there anyone that lives in that area or close by that could pick them up on or before friday(they will be needed on Saturday for feast). If there is please contact me as soon as possible either by email or on my cell phone at 918-361-9817 and I will work with Keigan to arrange with our contact at the mushroom farm for arrangements for that person to pick them up.  Thanks to all

Yours in Service,
Facon duPray