[Northkeep] winterkingdom ride

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 19:10:27 PST 2007

I can come get you if you still need someone.  My cell number is 951-2837 and work tomorrow is 579-8322.Hillcrest Same Day Surgery Center.
  Aurora[Kayte]

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
  Errrr, is there anyone willing, and able, to give me and my small demon, I
mean daughter, a ride to site Saturday? And home, I guess? I will likely be
transporting 2 pots of soup as well... I live next to Utica Hillcrest, if
that helps.

Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra