[Northkeep] Ice Report

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:00:55 PST 2007

Update: we lost power about 8:30 last night.  The timing was good, though - we had finished doing the dinner dishes and I hadn't headed to the laundry room yet.  The rest of the evening was a touch surreal: there we were, lounging on the couch in the candlelight, me listening to the news report on an MP3 player and Diarmaid suffused in the glow of his PDA as he posted on his live journal.  Talk about creatively anachronistic.

Talana
It's been a while since I put in contact lenses by candlelight.