[Northkeep] Ice Report

Camin Bradbury mysryael at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:07:26 PST 2007

I am also grateful for camping techniques learned in the SCA.  At the moment
I am living in California but we are also
dealing with abnormally cold temperatures and are trying to figure out ways
of staying warm.

Some of the ideas that have been coming across this list are being passed on
to others who are also
without electricity for different reasons.

Absolutely amazing that no one has taught a class at a Pennsic on the
perfect 72 hour kit you have in your
possession just to play in this hobby (lifestyle).

Thank you all for your incredible adaptability in the face of challenges in
extreme weather.

Annecathryn of Wicken Bonhunt